- Hostile Work Environment
Claim sounds like: “My employer failed to provide a suitable work environment.”
Claim sounds like: “My employer discriminated against me or treated me differently.”
Claim sounds like: “My employer abused or allowed others to abuse me in some way.”
Claim sounds like: “My employer punished me for reporting something or otherwise making them aware of issues.”
- Workplace Class Action Defense
Claim sounds like: “My employer has committed violations against me and others in the workforce.”
- Wage & Hour Defense
Claim sounds like: “My employer failed to pay me or did not pay me enough and/or failed to provide breaks or other as dictated by law.”
- Failure to Conduct a Workplace Investigation:
Claim sounds like: “I complained but no one listened or did anything about [ employee’s problem]”
Do I Need Counsel?
Am I at risk?
If you are an Employer who has any sort of workforce, without following proper protocols, you could be at risk of costly and devastating litigation.
As such, LibertyBell is able not only to provide Defense to an action, but likewise provide Preventative and Compliance Services to any employer with any size workforce.
If you’ve been sued:
- Gather all evidence and workplace files
- Ensure staff have followed procedures for handling the complaints of the aggrieved employee
- If served with a Complaint, call us immediately so that we can begin crafting your Defense.
DO NOT WAIT—Potentially the most devastating and worst position to be in is to be unprepared.
If You Want to Prevent a Potential Suit:
The Team at LibertyBell Law Group P.C. prides itself on being able to provide comprehensive training courses, in-house investigations of potential misconduct, individual employee training, employee handbook creation and revision, as well as a plethora of other services. Our team is equipped to:
- Provide workplace harassment training and seminars
- Conduct interviews and full investigations to root out potential violations which leave you at risk of litigation
- Provide remediation training, retrain entire workforces from upper level management to line employees
- Draft and edit employment handbooks
- Provide training to upper-level management
- Provide out-of-house Human Resource Services for all Complaints and address them effectively and Immediately
When Should I Secure Counsel?
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY:
Annick handled my case and won.
I hired LibertyBell Law Group for a civil case and I coudn't be happier. Annick handled my case and won. After the case was over I was still having trouble collecting from the Defendant and she guided me on the next steps to enforce my Judgment. I will definitely use this law firm again. Highly recommend. Thank you Gina T and your staff.– V.S, from Los Angeles, CA
Irena Shut and Nancy made this process seamless.
I recently hired Liberty Bell Law Firm to assist in a civil matter involving our ex business partner. Irena Shut and Nancy made this process seamless. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is involved in a complicated civil matter. They were able to save us a lot of money without having to go through the expense of a costly litigation.– T.B, from Valley Village, CA
If I can give them more than 5 stars, I would. If I can give them more than 5 stars, I would. I really can't thank this firm enough. I came across LibertyBell Law Group after a recommendation from my next door neighbor. I needed legal help on a pretty complex matter. After speaking with their office a few times I decided to hire them. I am so glad I did. These guys were so thorough, so dedicated to my case. They are truly the best at what they do. I am so thankful for everything they did for me. Highly recommended. You will not be disappointed.– A.B, from Tarzana, CA