About Civil Attorneys Simi Valley
Simi Valley is a southeast-located city in Ventura County, California. Simi Valley is 40 miles from Downtown Los Angeles, as part of the Greater Los Angeles Area. The Santa Susana Pass was paved with a freeway, and the city grew as a bedroom community for the Los Angeles metropolitan area and the San Fernando Valley.
Simi Valley is situated west of the San Fernando Valley and northeast of the Conejo Valley, between the Santa Susana Mountains and the Simi Hills. Thousand Oaks, Moorpark, and Chatsworth are located nearby. The population grew from 124,243 in the 2010 census to 125,768 people in 2022.
There are 69 firms in the industrial equipment and tools industry and 51 firms in the metal industry in the eastern and western industrial areas that provide a livelihood to thousands of workers. If you are searching for a firm that can provide you with dependable legal representation in Simi Valley, our civil litigation lawyers can help you.
Top-Rated Business Attorneys In Simi Valley
Simi Valley’s overpriced lawsuits can cause you more than just financial harm; the negative publicity can wreck your career. It is not recommended to go to court without the assistance of an experienced and qualified attorney who can help protect your reputation and rights.
You should seek the counsel of a Simi Valley business attorney if you are starting your own business or already have one operating. The law is imperative if you are going to succeed. Keeping consumers happy and complying with civil rights laws in Simi Valley is important for small businesses in order to avoid costly lawsuits.
The following are the areas in which our Simi Valley business attorneys offer legal services:
- Contracts – Most companies have standard contracts with their customers, clients, and vendors. An experienced business lawyer will ensure both parties are treated fairly, thus reducing contract breaches.
- Real Estate – Often, leasing agreements for retail stores and offices can be quite complex. A change or negotiation of an agreement might seem impossible sometimes, but it is not commonly the case.
- Licensing And Taxes – Your accountant assists with preparing and filing your business tax returns. Your lawyer is responsible for registering your business for federal and state identification numbers.
- Intellectual Property – Companies are often required to file for patents and protect their intellectual property. Businesses in the media, design and creative fields are particularly vulnerable to this type of protection.
- Human Resources – Businesses must meet federal and state legal requirements in order to hire new employees. Companies can obtain assistance from business lawyers in drafting employment contracts.
Civil Attorneys In Simi Valley You Can Trust
A skilled Civil Attorney in Simi Valley, California, can provide you with valuable guidance about your legal options. Our experts will help you design the right plan based on your business needs. We are always available to answer any questions.
Get in touch with us right away by calling (866) 792-2120. We are also available via our website’s contact form. Make sure your Simi Valley, Oxnard or Thousand Oaks business remains protected before it’s too late!
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY:
Annick handled my case and won.
I hired LibertyBell Law Group for a civil case and I coudn't be happier. Annick handled my case and won. After the case was over I was still having trouble collecting from the Defendant and she guided me on the next steps to enforce my Judgment. I will definitely use this law firm again. Highly recommend. Thank you Gina T and your staff.– V.S, from Los Angeles, CA
Irena Shut and Nancy made this process seamless.
I recently hired Liberty Bell Law Firm to assist in a civil matter involving our ex business partner. Irena Shut and Nancy made this process seamless. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is involved in a complicated civil matter. They were able to save us a lot of money without having to go through the expense of a costly litigation.– T.B, from Valley Village, CA
If I can give them more than 5 stars, I would. If I can give them more than 5 stars, I would. I really can't thank this firm enough. I came across LibertyBell Law Group after a recommendation from my next door neighbor. I needed legal help on a pretty complex matter. After speaking with their office a few times I decided to hire them. I am so glad I did. These guys were so thorough, so dedicated to my case. They are truly the best at what they do. I am so thankful for everything they did for me. Highly recommended. You will not be disappointed.– A.B, from Tarzana, CA
AWARDS AND ASSOCIATIONS
(100 is safest)
Number of Crimes
Simi Valley City Crime Data
(per 1,000 residents)
(100 is safest)
Number of Crimes